Fens offers both nation-wide delivery within Trinidad and Tobago and convenient in-store pick-up. All delivery dates are given in good faith but are subject to all matters beyond our control including acts of God and delays by suppliers.
Please note that your delivery may take longer during the holidays, sales, weekends and other busy periods. For more information and price of delivery please speak to one of our friendly customer service representatives.
To ensure a smooth delivery, please review the following delivery policies.
- We will attempt to contact you by phone 1-2 days before delivery to confirm your delivery.
- Deliveries begin at 9:00 am and continue till 8pm or until all scheduled deliveries for that day are complete. If your item requires delivery, our customer service reps will take the relevant information and you will be notified when the delivery is scheduled to go out.
- A signature of a person 18 years of age or older is required on all delivery orders and that individual must accompany the delivery crew into your home or apartment.
- Rooms should be cleared in preparation for your furniture delivery. In addition, driveways and walkways should be cleared to accept delivery. Please be sure there is a clear path from the point of entry to your home to the room where your new furniture will be placed. Due to liability issues, we cannot move your existing furniture or any electronics, TVs, or computers.
- Due to health and safety regulations, our drivers cannot remove their safety work boots. Please ensure your floors are properly protected.
- Please measure your home/doorways to fit your new furniture, appliance or TV. Please note that a restocking fee may apply if uncrated merchandise does not fit through doorways or into basements.
- We will uncrate or unpack your new furniture purchase (with the exception of ready to assemble products) and we will set it in place. We however, do have in-home assembly services if you require assembly. Due to health regulations, soiled or stained upholstery or bedding cannot be moved by our professional delivery associates. We also cannot disassemble any existing furniture in your home in order to complete the delivery.
- We will uncrate and move major appliances (freezers, washers, etc.) into place but for insurance reasons, we cannot connect to electrical, plumbing or gas outlets.
- All televisions will be removed from the carton and set in place. However, we will not hook up a TV to any other equipment. A restocking fee may apply if uncrated televisions do not fit through doorways or into basements. Please measure the unit and your premises prior to delivery.
- When unusual or difficult delivery conditions are encountered, the customer will be advised in advance of the risk occurring. The customer then has the option of signing a damage waiver or having the merchandise returned to the store and reselecting other products.
- Delivery is not available on certain items.
Fens offers convenient pickup at all locations. Should you pick up your furniture, pick-up hours are the normal operating hours of each store. See our contact page for further information.
To ensure smooth pick-up of your furniture, please review the following pick-up policies.
- Merchandise that is picked-up may be in cartons and require assembly. If you require assembly please speak to a sales clerk.
- Please be sure that the size of your vehicle will accommodate the size of the furniture to be picked up. We are not responsible for loading and tie-down of merchandise or the safe transportation of furniture to your home. Damage that occurs during transit is not covered under warranty nor can we accept returns on the merchandise.
- For concealed damage on merchandise that was picked up, simply call us within 3 days of receipt. When possible, we will promptly repair or replace the damaged item. If picked up, the item must be returned by you.